If a Plaintiff on a protective order cancels the order and has it re-issued a second time, there will be a $40.00 fee for the service.
|Type of Document||Min. Deposit Required|
|Summons & Forcible Detainer||$56.00|
|Summons (Small Claims)||$56.00|
|Summons & Complaint||$56.00|
|Summons & Petition||$56.00|
- 1 Does the sheriff serve papers?
- 2 How do you become a sheriff in Yuma AZ?
- 3 How do I file for divorce in Yuma AZ?
- 4 How do you personally serve legal documents?
- 5 Who is the Sheriff of Yuma Arizona?
- 6 What county is Yuma AZ in?
- 7 Can I change my child’s last name without father’s consent in Arizona?
- 8 How much does it cost to legally change your name in Arizona?
- 9 How do I legally change my name after marriage?
Does the sheriff serve papers?
The Office of the Sheriff can serve most documents issued by a court or tribunal in New South Wales, other Australian states or territories, and some overseas countries. If you need to serve a legal document, check whether your local sheriff’s office can assist.
How do you become a sheriff in Yuma AZ?
High School Diploma or GED equivalent; AND Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training Certification within one (1) year of appointment; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience. Preference will be given to applicants that are currently AZPOST Certified.
How do I file for divorce in Yuma AZ?
How Do I Get Divorced in Yuma, Arizona?
- File a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage.
- Ensure divorce papers are served.
- If no timely response is filed, file for default or.
- Both parties can attempt to agree on Consent Decree of Dissolution of Marriage or have a mediation in an attempt to agree to the terms of the divorce.
How do you personally serve legal documents?
(1) Personal service of a document on a person is effected by leaving a copy of the document with the person or, if the person does not accept the copy, by putting the copy down in the person’s presence and telling the person the nature of the document.
Who is the Sheriff of Yuma Arizona?
Yuma County Sheriff Leon Wilmot responds to President Biden’s gun control action.
What county is Yuma AZ in?
Yuma is located at the extreme southwest corner of Arizona where the state borders California just north of the Mexican border. A true oasis in the desert, Yuma was originally settled as a crossing point at the Colorado River for California settlers.
Can I change my child’s last name without father’s consent in Arizona?
Minor (Child) Name Change Changing the name of a minor in Arizona can be accomplished through the submission of a written application to the superior court. The request can only be made by the child’s parent or guardian and it must be filed in the county where the child resides.
How much does it cost to legally change your name in Arizona?
Checklist: Application for Change of Name for an Adult (two copies); Civil Cover Sheet; $319 filing fee (in Maricopa County, may differ in other counties);
How do I legally change my name after marriage?
How to Change Your Name in 10 Steps
- Get Your Marriage License and Certified Copies.
- Update Your Social Security Card.
- Get a New Driver’s License.
- Get a New Passport and Travel Documents.
- Change the Name on Your Bank Accounts.
- Change the Name on Your Credit Cards.
- Provide Your New Name and Banking Information to Your Employer.